This, and every, Christmas plan to participate in one of MMF’s ever so popular Wreath Decorating Workshops. The farm has been offering these workshops since 2004 and are perfect for both both individuals, groups, and perhaps even as as staff function. We offer 2 types of workshops:
Wreath Decorating Workshops:
PRICE: $70.00 / person + GST
Horse Head Wreath Workshops:
PRICE: $76.00 / person + GST
Now taking bookings for both types of workshops.
Covid-19 Restrictions as per the Public Health Order
i. Masks are mandatory inside the workshop.
ii. Proof of Vaccination will be required.
It is recognised the Covid-19 Restrictions could change at any time.
Please refer to Workshop Specifics and Policies below. For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com , 250.249.5329 or through facebook. Registration can be also completed through the Bouchie Lake Country Store over the phone (250.249.0228) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Time Frame: 2 hours (Wreath) / 3 hours (Horse Head)
Number of Participants: 8 – 10 spaces / workshop (pre C-19)
What’s included / person:
* 1 triple layered, mixed wreath (Douglas fir / subalpine fir & western red cedar) or for the Horse Head Wreaths… everything you need to create your own equine;
* Unlimited Decorations – small & large cones; decorations galore, berries, crabapples, picks, baubles, ribbon, bows, garland, conks, and much more…
* Guidance and demonstrations and all tools (wire, scissors, wire cutters);
* Homemade snacks – Our Signature Biscotti (cranberry, orange & almond), old fashion shortbread, molasses sugar cookies / gingersnaps, old fashion date squares, etc.; Mulled apple juice (local), coffee, tea, cocoa with all the necessary fixings.
* Seasonal music and a warm glow of a fire
- Full payment is required at time of registration. Workshops fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment by cash, email transfer, or credit card (visa or mastercard)
- No refunds unless we have a waiting list and are able to fill your space.
- Due to space limitations and respect for other workshop participants, only one person / wreath.
- Prior to being accompanied by children, please contact us to discuss.
- The option exists to decorate more than 1 wreath. Please discuss this with us.