This, and every, Christmas plan to participate in one of MMF’s ever so popular Wreath Decorating Workshops. The farm has been offering these workshops since 2004 and are perfect for both both individuals, groups, and perhaps even as as staff function. We offer 2 types of workshops:
Wreath Decorating Workshops:
PRICE: $95.00 / person + GST = $99.75
Horse Head Wreath Workshops:
PRICE: $115.00 / person + GST = $120.75
To register for a Wreath Decorating Workshop, please click on the links below. If you wish to organise a Horse Head Wreath Workshop, contact us directly and we will set up a date specifically for that workshop.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if the forms are not working correctly. 🙂 If you wish to book a date for a group that is not on the list below, please contact the farm.
Any workshops denoted as (PRIVATE) are not open to the general public. Moose Meadows Farm reserves the right to combine workshops to obtain a minimum of 8 registrants per workshop.
Once a Workshop is FULL, the Online Form will be disabled.
If you wish to check if there is space in a workshop prior to booking, please pm the farm on facebook. We shall also provide a current update on space on our “Events of Moose Meadows Farm” facebook event page.
Please refer to Workshop Specifics and Policies below. For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com , 250.249.5329 or through facebook.
Time Frame: 2 hours (Wreath) / 3 hours (Horse Head)
Number of Participants: 8 – 10 spaces / workshop
What’s included / person:
* 1 triple layered, mixed wreath (Douglas fir / subalpine fir & western red cedar) or for the Horse Head Wreaths… everything you need to create your own equine;
* Unlimited Decorations – small & large cones; decorations galore, berries, crabapples, picks, baubles, ribbon, bows, garland, conks, and much more…
* Guidance and demonstrations and all tools (wire, scissors, wire cutters);
* Homemade snacks – Our Signature Biscotti (cranberry, orange & almond), old fashion shortbread, molasses sugar cookies / gingersnaps, old fashion date squares, etc.; Mulled apple juice (local), coffee, tea, cocoa with all the necessary fixings.
* Seasonal music and a warm glow of a fire
- Full payment is required at time of registration. Workshops fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment by cash, email transfer, or credit card (visa or mastercard)
- No refunds unless we have a waiting list and are able to fill your space.
- Due to space limitations and respect for other workshop participants, only one person / wreath.
- Prior to being accompanied by children, please contact us to discuss.
- The option exists to decorate more than 1 wreath. Please discuss this with us.