Our Evergreen Product Fundraising Program will not be available until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Moose Meadows Farm is proud to offer our fundraising program especially designed for groups (e.g. clubs, service clubs, teams, etc.) and /or schools. Since 2005, we have assisted groups in Ottawa (Ontario), Hay River (Northwest Territories), Ft. McMurray & Calgary (Alberta), Victoria & Houston (BC), and throughout the North Cariboo with their fundraising efforts. Groups have generated profit as high as $3900.00.
The program has been set up so that a group or organisation is able raise money by selling, ordering and then delivering fresh, natural evergreen products to their customers. Each wreath arrives enclosed in a moisture retaining bag with a gift card, product information, and a product description card.
For Fundraising, we offer the following Evergreen Products – Undecorated Mixed Wreath, “The Traditional” (20″) and “Winters Welcome” (20″), the Jingling Charm Swag, and Mixed Garland – either 10 ft. or 18 ft. All of these are fantastic sellers and as with all of our Evergreen Products, they are long lasting and make lovely purchases for individuals or as gifts. Please contact us early in the season to discuss fundraising opportunities and ideas.
This program has been developed to fit the needs of the specific organisations interested in undertaking fundraising. As such, there is room for lots of discussion between Moose Meadows Farm and the group and no two fundraising packages will likely be the same.
NOTE: As Moose Meadows Farm is a small, family operated business, we will limit the number of fundraising agreements we enter into. If you, or your organisation, is keen to offer our fundraising programme to generate funds for your group, we suggest you contact as early as possible. We will make very effort to accommodate your group.
How the Program works:
- Contact us early in the season and provide the following to us:
- Your name (person responsible for fundraising)
- Club, Group and / or School name
- Contact information (e.g. email address, telephone number, fax number, city / town)
- POSTAL CODE (this is very important!!)
- We will respond with some information on our selling price for the wreaths and what your margin of profit will likely be based upon our recommended retail prices. Our fundraising prices include the following: evergreen product wrapped in a moisture retaining bag, gift card, product description, shipping, all applicable taxes and fuel surcharges.
- If you wish to proceed, the group interested in doing the fundraising shall enter into a “Fundraising Agreement” with Moose Meadows Farm. This Agreement outlines the terms under which you, the club / organisation / school sells the wreaths, and provides other important and applicable information (e.g. Fundraising Representative / contact person, final order date, delivery date, wreath styles, terms of payment, etc.).
- Upon finalisation of the “Fundraising Agreement”, we shall provide the person denoted as the Fundraising Representative with the following as listed below. If groups would prefer to receive all documents digitally, please let us know. This expedites the process considerably.
- SALES PACKAGES – these include the following:
- photos of products being sold complete with a detailed description of the product and applicable prices;
- Order Forms;
- All information included in the SALES PACKAGES can be personalised with the name, logo, slogan and contact information of the club /group / school undertaking the fundraising;
- Quantities of Sales Packages to discussed with each individual organisation.
- MAIN TALLY FORM
- This form has been designed for the tallying of all orders
- It is this form that is submitted to Moose Meadows Farm at the time of submitting the Final Order.
- SALES PACKAGES – these include the following:
- Full Payment MUST accompany the Final Order. Please note that it is recommended that the organisation undertaking the fundraising provide receipts to their customers. Moose Meadows Farm shall only provide 1 receipt at the time of the final order and payment and that receipt shall be provided to the organisation ordering the wreaths. This receipt shall be provided along with a written confirmation of the order. PAYMENT can be in the form of a cheque, money order, VISA and / or MASTERCARD. If payment is by cheque, please note that we are unable to process the order until the cheque has cleared. The deadline for the Final Order is November 5th unless another date has been mutually agreed upon with Moose Meadows Farm. Delivery will be the last week of November unless another date is specified. We are only able to offer one Delivery Date (Shipment Date) per organisation.
- Moose Meadows Farm will contact the Fundraising Representative to inform them when the order has been processed and sent. Persons are then able to pick up their order and deliver them directly to their individual customers. We offer bulk shipping to our fundraising clients. Your order shall arrive in boxes with 5-6 products per box. Upon the arrival of your order, it is recommended that the wreaths be removed as soon as possible from the boxes. The wreaths should be inspected at that time and we should be notified of any problems and / or concerns. Much of shipping is via CANADA POST EXPEDITED PARCEL but we shall ship via another carrier if it found to be beneficial.
- Your entire order shall be delivered to a designated location on the delivery date. Every effort will be taken to meet the requested delivery date. At time, Canada Post delivers products to an alternate location which means the product must be picked up. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.